Saturday, January 29, 2011

CAT 2

This morning I took a second GMAT CAT, the MGMAT CAT. My score was no big improvement but for the Verbal part. I spent the last week exclusively focussing on this part of the test and the result was 31 V. This may not seem a high score to many,but I'm not a native English Speaker and so, this score means a lot to me. From my observation, I have seen many native English Speakers,especially American English speakers, score very well on this part of the test achieving a Verbal score of 40+ and non-native speakers like me need to put in a lot of effort to get there. However, on the plus side, my Math skills are extremely sharp. Thanks to my Educational background and my country of origin(most people are inherantly above-average in Math).

Considering my latest CAT results, I'm going to revisit my GMAT prep plan for the next few weeks, I shall post my plan soon.

2 comments: