Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Week 3

Phew, the days have gone by so fast! I know that GMAT days are fast approaching and I need to catch-up. The past one month has been pretty indisciplined for my GMAT Prep.
So,for this week I want to review the Reading Comprehension Guide . This book has some detailed analysis for RC Strategies and Question Types. Once I complete the review of this book,I want to get to some practise RC Passages every night, may be 2-3 passages. I heard that, doing RC daily, can help non-native speakers immensely on the Verbal Section of test(which is where my challenge lies!!). I think I'm going to temporarily pause my Quant Section prep and move on to exclusive Verbal this week. Along with the RC review, I'm going to get back to my basic Grammar review. I never expected that this basic grammar review will help me so much on the Sentence Correction part of the test.

In summary, this week
MGMAT RC Guide
RC Passages from OG / MGMAT
Basic Grammar Review - Chapter 5(Verbals) and Chapter 6(Adj/Adverbs)

No comments:

Post a Comment